Sunday, July 13, 2008
I'm PREGNANT!!!
Hey everybody! Just wanted to tell everyone that I'm Pregnant! It's crazy. We are so surprised. We weren't even trying. I had to take two tests because I wanted to be 100% sure. The pregnant line popped up pretty quick and was a little darker than the control line. I'm not sure how far along I am 'cause I've been irregular. I'm thinking around 8wks, give or take, and I'm already sick. We're hoping for a boy! Our two girls are drama queens! The kids are excited, especially Tyler! Anyway, I'll try to do another post soon. Bye!
Posted by Ciji & 4 kids at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome! Keep us posted. I bet your mom is SOOO excited to have another grandbaby!
a big fat congrats!!! I know how crapy it is to be sick, so I am SO sorry to hear that you are sick, but hang in there! (thats what I keep telling myself anyway) Well, keep up the posts!
congrats!!! I'm jealous! We have been trying, but no luck for us! Sucks that you are sick already. Hopefully that wont last too long! Well congrats again! :)
That's wonderful! Congratulations!
YEA!!! Congrats! That's really exciting! You'll have to keep us posted!!!!
I want another princess!!!!!!!!!
how fun! now i wish i still lived there! so we could all get together and be fat together! lol make sure you keep your blog updated too!!! i know your busy with 3 kids, but i still like to know what's going on :)
Congratulations!!! Babies are everywhere!!!! I'm glad I found your blog, I'll check back often!
CONGRATULATIONS! That is super exciting. Glad to see you have a blog!
Post a Comment